Heads up! Jetpack version 2.2.2 and later include a Pocket sharing button already. You don’t need to use this tutorial unless you’re using a previous version of Jetpack.
There is, however, an option for adding the service on your own.
- First, log in to your WordPress Dashboard (http://yoursite.com/wp-admin) and visit the Sharing page (Settings > Sharing).
- Click on the ‘Add a new service’ link (under the Available Services section).
- In the Service Name box, enter
- In the Sharing URL box, enter
- In the Icon box, enter
- Click the Create Share button.
- Drag the Pocket icon to the ‘Enabled Services’ section
- Save, and you’re done!